Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals is teaming up with Life Time, the nation’s premier healthy lifestyle brand, on the first-ever Ride of a Life Time charity cycle event to make a positive impact on kids’ health in our community and beyond. With a goal of $1 Million dollars, this event will benefit both CHOP to fund our Child Life and Patient & Family Services and the Life Time Foundation which works with local school districts to eliminate harmful and artificial ingredients from their meal programs.
On September 25, 2021, Life Time locations across the country will host the Ride of a Life Time charity cycle event. Life Time members and the community at large are encouraged to participate, with three options available to help kids live better, healthier lives:
- Ride at Life Time: More than 140 Life Time athletic resorts across the country will host rides in their premier indoor cycle studios. Riders can choose to ride for one to four hours as this in-person event featuring Life Time’s popular AMP, EDG and PWR indoor cycle signature formats.
- Ride at Home: Ride at home or wherever you are virtually during a livestream event.
- Ride Outside: Ride with others at one of four Life Time hosted group rides, or ride outside with your group anywhere and share your day on Strava.
There is no registration fee for Ride of a Life Time. Every participant is asked to raise a minimum of $250 for the causes and 100% of all donations will be equally split among the two charities. This event is open to both Life Time members and the general public. Registration is open now at www.rideofalifetime.life.
See below for a list of participating locations in our area:
- Life Time Athletic Ardmore - 40 East Montgomery Avenue, Ardmore, PA
- Life Time Athletic Fort Washington - 375 Commerce Drive, Fort Washington, PA
- Life Time Athletic King Of Prussia - 700 East Swedesford Rd, Wayne, PA
- Life Time Fitness Mount Laurel - 3939 Church Rd., Mount Laurel, NJ