Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) has more than 100 community impact programs that strive to ensure that all children, especially the most vulnerable, experience the wonders of childhood. Our dedication to addressing community needs was recognized when the Association of American Medical Colleges presented us with the 2015 Spencer Foreman Award for Outstanding Community Service.
View our recent Community Impact Reports to learn about the projects we’re implementing in our communities and how our programs are helping kids thrive throughout the nation and around the world.
- 2022 Community Impact Report
- 2021 Community Impact Report
- 2020 Community Impact Report (PDF)
- 2018-19 Community Impact Report (PDF)
- 2017 Community Impact Report (PDF)
- 2016 Community Impact Report (PDF)
- 2015: English (PDF)
- 2014: English | Spanish (PDF)
- 2013: English | Spanish (PDF)
- 2012: English (PDF)