What is Link2CHOP?
Link2CHOP is an electronic, Internet-based portal for referring physician offices that provides real-time, “read-only” access to the CHOP Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and enables you to place specialist consult orders.
- Access to most parts of your CHOP chart including: discharge, operative and progress notes, consult reports, labs, imaging reports, medications, problem lists/diagnoses, and more.
- Ability to place specialist consult orders (expedited and standard) for current CHOP patients (patients that have been seen at any CHOP specialty/facility at any time) through the Link2CHOP portal.
- An internet-based system that can be accessed from anywhere. Information can be printed when you need it and moved to your medical records if you choose.
- An email and Link2CHOP system notification will alert you to admissions and discharges to CHOP. This feature is customizable to fit your needs and can include many other event alerts like ED visits, appointments scheduled and completed.
- The 1-800-TRY-CHOP (1-800-879-2467) press #2 for our physician priority line and the CHOP Help Desk will be available 24/7 for assistance. We will also provide self-service links for password resets etc.
Interested in signing up? Please reach out directly to Abe Cooperman at firstname.lastname@example.org.