Children facing rare or medically complex conditions can see their futures transformed at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP). We partner with referring physicians and families to provide collaborative care and innovative treatments from before birth to adulthood. With a local ambassador available 24/7, your personalized connection to CHOP is only a phone call away.
Partnering with us is easy!
Our provider engagement team is here to provide an easy and streamlined experience for families and referring physicians, including:
- Ongoing communication between CHOP and referring physicians
- Centralized coordination of intake process to facilitate prompt access to care
- Personalized service by an experienced clinical intake team
- Dedicated financial counseling with expertise navigating out-of-state insurance plans
- Live intake team available to you 7 a.m. to 9:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
Connect with us
Our team is available to assist with patient referrals and your questions about rare or complex cases.
To make a referral or request an appointment, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Michelle Romash, RN, MSN
Senior Director, Provider Engagement
Central and Southern NJ
Eastern Philadelphia Suburbs of PA, Philadelphia
Jennifer Stroup, MHA
Western Philadelphia Suburbs of PA, State of DE & MD
Kate Van Poznak
Northeast States, Northern NJ
All Other States