Whether you are visiting our King of Prussia Campus for a single outpatient appointment or planning an inpatient stay at the Middleman Family Pavilion, we want your time here to be as comfortable and hassle-free as possible. The following amenities are offered on-site, making it easier for you to navigate your child’s healthcare journey and focus on what really matters – your family.
You can also call our King of Prussia patient concierge line for help or more information: 215-590-2779.
Gift Shop: Coming soon!
The hospital gift shop will be located on the first floor of the Middleman Family Pavilion, near the entrance and cafeteria. Visitors can browse a variety of toys, gifts, toiletries, snacks and more.
There are several ways you can connect to the Internet while you and your child are at CHOP’s King of Prussia Campus:
- Free Wi-Fi: Wireless Internet access is provided at no cost to families across the King of Prussia Campus. To connect, choose ”chopguest” as the wireless network. Once connected, accept the terms on the sign-in page.
- You can also connect to wireless internet on your phone or device using any local phone or internet provider to which you subscribe.
- Cell phones and other wireless devices are welcome; however, they may not be plugged in near any clinical equipment. You may use the outlets in the wall opposite the head of the bed.
Amazon lockers: Coming soon!
Have your Amazon order delivered to CHOP’s King of Prussia Campus. Amazon lockers will be located on the ground floor of the Middleman Pavilion.
Personal care services
If your child is an inpatient and you are staying with them in their private room, you may use their bathroom shower.
Lactation rooms and supplies
Private lactation rooms are available for nursing mothers 24 hours a day, seven days a week. No key or sign-in is necessary. Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Each room is equipped with a Medela Symphony breast pump, sink, microwave for sterilizing equipment and a comfortable chair. Mobile pumps on wheels are also available and can be transported to patient rooms as needed. Your child's nurse can provide you with a pump kit to use with the pump. For more information about our lactation program or to contact a lactation specialist, please visit the Breastfeeding and Lactation Program.
On-site Retail Pharmacy
Get your child’s prescriptions filled prior to discharge and save time on your way home! Prescription and non-prescription medications are available at our Retail Pharmacy located on the first floor of the Middleman Pavilion, near the hospital entrance and cafeteria. Most insurances accepted.
Pharmacy hours: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (Monday-Friday; Hours subjected to change on holidays.)
Cell phones and other wireless devices are welcome to be used throughout our King of Prussia Campus. Please note the following rules:
- Cell phones are prohibited in certain patient care areas where they may interfere with patient monitoring equipment. Before using your cell phone, please check with your child's nurse.
- Cell phones and other wireless devices may NOT be plugged in near any clinical equipment. You may use the outlets in the wall opposite the head of the bed.
- There are charging stations outside some clinical units. Check with your child’s nurse if you have questions.
Patient room phone
If your child is an inpatient at the Middleman Family Pavilion, a telephone is provided in your child's room for your convenience. Each room has a dedicated phone number that family/friends may call; there is no central operator. There is no charge for local outgoing calls or any incoming calls. Incoming calls may be received between 7 a.m. and 9 p.m. After 9 p.m., incoming calls will go to a recorded announcement.
Two rooms for meditation or prayer are located on the first floor of the Middleman Family Pavilion, near the café. They are open 24/7 and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.