Published on in CHOP News
We are making our preparations for the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine 39th Annual Pregnancy Meeting in Las Vegas. Representatives from Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia’s Center for Fetal Diagnosis & Treatment will be in attendance Feb. 11 - Feb. 16, 2019.
Find us at booth #306. Stop by for clinical resources for the management of complex birth defects, research updates, conversations with our experts, a chance to meet new team members, including Shelly Soni, MD, and more.
We look forward to sharing the latest innovations in research and clinical care with other professionals in the field!
Feb. 11 - Feb. 16, 2019
Las Vegas, NV
CHOP experts at SMFM
Several members of our team will be in Las Vegas to represent Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, both at the booth and as speakers and presenters.
Julie S. Moldenhauer, MD, FACOG, FACMG
Dr. Moldenhauer was recently named Director of Obstetrical Services in the Center for Fetal Diagnosis and Treatment at CHOP, in addition to her previous role as Medical Director of the Garbose Family Special Delivery Unit.
- Monday, Feb. 11, 2019, 2– 2:30 p.m. — “Selective Fetal Reduction for Complicated Monochorionic Twin Pregnancies” followed by a Q&A (sessions part of postgraduate course “Fetal Therapy: Twins!” co-sponsored with the North American Fetal Therapy Network)
- Poster presentation: “Fetal Myelomeningocele Closure: Outcomes from the fMMC Consortium Registry Sponsored by NAFTNet.” American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Vol. 220, Issue 1, S213. Published January 2019.
- Poster presentation: “Differential expression of uterine contractility/ relaxation pathways in lean vs obese mice following oxytocin administration.” American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Vol. 220, Issue 1, S522–S523. Published January 2019.
- Poster presentation: "Effect of maternal body mass index on inpatient postpartum opioid use.” American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Vol. 220, Issue 1, S257. Published January 2019.
We’ll have plenty of educational materials and clinical resources to share, including the following:
- Diagnostic tools for your practice
- Recent issues of In Utero Insights. Articles you may be interested in:
- Research updates, including information about FETO
- Referral guidelines
- Continuing medical education, including:
Visit fetalsurgery.chop.edu/professionals for more. If you have questions or would like to request any educational materials, please contact us at any time.
To refer a patient, get a second opinion, or for a general conversation, please don’t hesitate to reach us by phone at 800-468-8376 (800-IN-UTERO) or by using our online contact form.
Stay connected: sign up for newsletters
Sign up for our quarterly e-newsletter to get the latest news from the Center for Fetal Diagnosis and Treatment, including education and training opportunities, clinical and research updates, and more.
Our print newsletter, In Utero Insights, also keeps you informed about advances at the Center that may be of interest to you in the management of your patients. Contact us if you'd like to receive a copy of our latest newsletter or subscribe to future issues.
Categories: Center for Fetal Diagnosis and Treatment