Published on in CHOP News
We are making our preparations for the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine 40th Annual Pregnancy Meeting in Grapevine, Texas. Representatives from Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia’s Center for Fetal Diagnosis & Treatment will be in attendance Feb. 3 - 8, 2020.
Find us at booth #137. Stop by for clinical resources for the management of pregnancies complicated by birth defects, research updates, conversations with our team, and more.
We look forward to sharing the latest innovations in research and clinical care with other professionals in the field! Whether you'll be there in person or not, follow along on Twitter @CHOPFetalCenter, where we'll be sharing updates from the conference floor.
CHOP experts at SMFM
Several members of our team will be in Texas to represent Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, both at the booth and as speakers and presenters.
- "Impact of Earlier Gestational Age of Selective Fetal Growth Restriction Managed with Cord Occlusion." Poster presentation: Thursday, Feb. 6, 3:45 - 5:15 p.m.
- "Risk of Fetal Demise in Syndromic and Nonsyndromic Fetuses Prenatally Diagnosed with Small Bowel Obstruction." Poster presentation: Friday, Feb. 7, 10:30 a.m. - noon
- "Cardiovascular Manifestations Resolve Two Years Following Selective Laser Photocoagulation for Twin-Twin Transfusion Syndrome." Poster presentation: Friday, Feb. 7, 3:45 - 5:15 p.m.
- "Does Parity Impact Outcomes with Open Maternal-Fetal Surgery for Myelomeningocele Closure?" Poster presentation: Thursday, Feb. 6, 3:45 - 5:15 p.m.
- "Fetal MMC Closure Stratified by Maternal BMI: A Sub-Analysis of the MOMS Trial Cohort." Poster presentation: Friday, Feb. 7, 10:30 a.m. - noon
- "Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders in Women Undergoing Open Fetal Surgery for Myelomeningocele Closure." Poster presentation: Friday, Feb. 7, 3:45 - 5:15 p.m.
To arrange a meeting with any of our CHOP team members at SMFM, please email Kristen Behrens at BEHRENSK1@email.chop.edu.
We’ll have plenty of educational materials and clinical resources to share, including the following:
- Diagnostic tools for your practice
- Recent issues of In Utero Insights. Articles you may be interested in:
- Research updates
- Referral guidelines
- Continuing medical education, including online CMEs
Visit fetalsurgery.chop.edu/professionals for more. If you have questions or would like to request any educational materials, please contact us at any time.
To refer a patient, get a second opinion, or for a general conversation, please don’t hesitate to reach us by phone at 800-468-8376 (800-IN-UTERO) or by using our online contact form.
Stay connected: sign up for newsletters
Sign up for our quarterly e-newsletter to get the latest news from the Center for Fetal Diagnosis and Treatment, including education and training opportunities, clinical and research updates, and more.
Our print newsletter, In Utero Insights, also keeps you informed about advances at the Center that may be of interest to you in the management of your patients. Contact us if you'd like to receive a copy of our latest newsletter or subscribe to future issues.
Categories: Center for Fetal Diagnosis and Treatment