Science Made Easy
In these short videos, Dr. Offit addresses scientific concepts related to infectious diseases and the immune system.
- June 2020 — Bad Studies: Yes, They Exist. How Can You Identify Them?
- April 2020 — Can Vaccines Cross the Blood-Brain Barrier?
- February 2020 — How Does Natural Infection with Measles Suppress the Immune System?
- November 2019 — Babies’ Immune Systems: What Can They Handle?
- May 2019 — Can a Blood Test Replace a Vaccine Dose?
- January 2019 — The Stages of Viral Infection: How HPV and Shingles Play a Long Game
- September 2018 — How Are Strains of Influenza Chosen for the Annual Vaccine?
- June 2018 — Are Maternal Antibodies Considered When the Vaccine Schedule Is Made?