The Philadelphia Campus in Philadelphia's University City neighborhood is the heart of the CHOP Care Network. To help find your way around our Philadelphia Campus, please refer to our Philadelphia Campus maps. We also offer parking information for Philadelphia Campus visitors, including parking lot hours and locations.
On our Philadelphia Campus you'll find:
- The 546-bed Main Hospital, which is devoted primarily to inpatient care. Special units and capabilities include:
- The 100-bed Harriet and Ronald Lassin Newborn/Infant Intensive Care Unit (N/IICU)
- The Garbose Family Special Delivery Unit, the world's first birth facility exclusively for mothers delivering babies with birth defects.
- Comprehensive cardiac care facilities, including a dedicated imaging suite and two specialized inpatient units
- The Emergency Department, which sees close to 90,000 patients a year and was the first accredited Level 1 Trauma Center for children in the Delaware Valley
- The CHOP Research Institute, with facilities in the Leonard and Madlyn Abramson Pediatric Research Center and the Colket Translational Research Building
- The Richard D. Wood Pediatric Ambulatory Care Center, which houses many outpatient clinical services and serves as a referral center for area pediatricians
- The Buerger Center for Advanced Pediatric Care, which will soon replace the Wood Pediatric Ambulatory Care Center, stands as the nation’s most state-of-the-art facility for outpatient medicine
- Children's Seashore House, a medical care and rehabilitation facility for children with chronic illnesses and severe developmental disabilities