Supplier Diversity Program
Businesses looking to work with Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) can use this page to learn about our commitment to supplier diversity, connect with us and access local resources.
Our Supplier Diversity Program aims to build a registry of suppliers that mirrors the diversity of our employees, patient families and the communities we serve and support.
CHOP in the news
- How to Increase Supplier Diversity
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia Launches Mentor/Protégé Program
- CHOP supplier matchmaking event featured in Medical Construction & Design trade magazine
- Philadelphia leaders urge hospitals & universities to spend more with black and brown-owned businesses
- Marcia Wallace tapped as CHOP’s first Supplier Diversity Program Manager
- CHOP offers new hair care products for inpatients who identify as Black, Indigenous and people of color (BIPOC)
- Matching Local Supply And Demand With Philadelphia Anchors For Growth & Equity
Connect with us
If you are a local, regional or diverse supplier and are interested in doing business with us, we invite you to complete our online supplier application.
Please note, completing this form does NOT guarantee your business will be invited to bid or awarded contracts with CHOP or its affiliates; just that your business will be vetted for consideration on future work. Supplier selection is based on several factors, including pricing, delivery capabilities, service and innovation.
- African-American Chamber of Commerce (PA, NJ & DE)
- Eastern Minority Supplier Development Council (PA, Southern NJ & DE)
- Economy League Philadelphia Anchors for Growth and Equity
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (national)
- Montgomery County (PA) Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of Women in Construction
- National Black Contractors Association
- National LGBT Chamber of Commerce
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- The Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia
- University City District (Philadelphia, PA)
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Women's Business Enterprise National Council