Banana French Toast Loaf
Before using, please refer to our Recipe Disclaimer.
Contributed by Natalie Stoner, RD, LDN, and Paige Vondran, BS
Serves: 3 portions
220 kcal per portion
- 2 raw eggs
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1 small banana
- 2 tsp. honey
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients together.
- Stir until smooth.
- Grease a loaf pan with butter.
- Pour mixture into greased loaf pan spreading evenly.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 30-35 minutes until firm.
- Allow to cool before removing from pan.
- Cut into slices and serve warm.
Tips and tricks
- This recipe can be stored in an airtight storage bag for 3-5 days or frozen for up to 2 months.
- Banana can be substituted with other fruits such as raspberries, strawberries, pineapple, etc.
- Sweetness level can be modified by adjusting the amount of honey.