Before using, please refer to our Recipe Disclaimer.
Contributed by Natalie Stoner, RD, LDN, and Paige Vondran, BS
Serves: 2 portions
460 kcal per portion
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 raw eggs
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1/4 cup chopped blueberries
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- Butter, for greasing the pan
- Additional honey, for topping
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Stir until smooth.
- Melt a small amount of butter in a pan.
- Pour pancake batter into pan, creating small or large round circles.
- Cook pancakes over medium heat for 5-7 minutes until golden brown.
- Flip pancake and cook other side until golden brown.
- Repeat process until all of the batter is cooked.
- Serve pancakes warm with additional honey drizzled over top.
Tips and tricks
- This recipe can be stored in the refrigerator for 5-7 days or frozen for up to two months.
- Blueberries can be substituted with other fresh fruits such as bananas, strawberries, etc.
- Almond milk can be substituted with other milks such as coconut or cashew.
- Homemade yogurt can be added to the pancake batter for a creamier, softer pancake.