Cauliflower Crust Tomato Pie
Before using, please refer to our Recipe Disclaimer.
Contributed by Natalie Stoner, RD, LDN, and Paige Vondran, BS
Serves: 3 portions
240 kcal per portion
- 3 ½ cups mashed cauliflower
- ½ cups parmesan cheese
- 2 raw eggs
- ½ cup Rao’s marinara sauce
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Dry seasonings:
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder, and dried oregano
- Cook cauliflower until hot and tender.
- Transfer the cooked cauliflower to a blender or food processor.
- Blend on high speed until cauliflower is completely smooth.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the mashed cauliflower, parmesan cheese, and raw eggs.
- Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and dried oregano.
- Stir to combine all ingredients.
- Over a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop mixture onto parchment paper.
- Spread the mixture over the parchment paper approximately ¼ inch thick.
- Shape the mixture into a rectangular pizza; the edges should be slightly raised.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove baking sheet from the oven.
- Spread marinara sauce evenly over cooked crust.
- Drizzle olive oil over top and season with garlic powder and dried oregano.
Tips and Tricks
- Rao’s marinara sauce can be substituted with homemade marinara or other brands.
- Toppings can be added on top of the pizza such as black olives, mushrooms, basil leaves, homemade meatballs, etc.
- Olive oil may be omitted.
- Other dry seasonings can be added such as Italian seasoning, basil, red pepper flakes, etc.
- Cheeses can be added on top for a cheesy pizza.
Appointments and Referrals