Crunchy Fish Sticks
Before using, please refer to our Recipe Disclaimer.
Contributed by Natalie Stoner, RD, LDN, and Paige Vondran, BS
515 kcal per serving
Fish Sticks Ingredients
- 2 raw eggs
- 4 cooked cod fillets (or any fish)
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper
Dill Dip Ingredients
- ¼ cup homemade plain yogurt
- Squeeze of lemon
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill
- 1 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- Onion powder, salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- On a cutting board, slice the cooked fish into strips.
- In a small bowl, beat the 2 eggs with a fork to combine the yolk and white.
- Carefully place the fish strips into the beaten egg, coating all sides.
- In a second bowl, combine the parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Gently transfer the fish sticks out of the egg mixture into the parmesan cheese.
- Coat the fish with parmesan cheese on all sides.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Transfer the breaded fish sticks to the parchment paper covered baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway through to brown on all sides.
- While the fish sticks are baking, assemble the dipping sauce by combining all ingredients.
- Serve the fish sticks warm with the dipping sauce.
Tips and Tricks
- Other dry seasonings can be used such as paprika, onion powder, or garlic powder for additional flavor.
- This recipe can be refrigerated for 2-3 days or frozen for up to 2 months in an airtight sealed sandwich bag.