Honey Glazed Salmon
Before using, please refer to our Recipe Disclaimer.
Contributed by Natalie Stoner, RD, LDN, and Paige Vondran, BS
Serves: 2 portions
495 kcal per portion
- 2 raw salmon fillets
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- Lemon zest topping
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- Dry seasonings: salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Spread honey over raw salmon fillets, covering all sides.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- In a sauté pan, melt the butter over medium/high heat.
- Gently place the salmon in the hot pan.
- Sear until dark brown on all sides.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Transfer the seared salmon to the baking sheet.
- Place in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until cooked.
- Remove from the oven and allow to slightly cool.
- Grate a small amount of lemon zest over top and serve warm.
Tips and Tricks
- Lemon zest can be omitted or substituted with lime or orange zest.
- Salmon can be substituted with other proteins such as chicken, pork, cod, tilapia, etc.
Appointments and Referrals