Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences Fellowships
The Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences offers accredited, specialized training in the biological, behavioral and psychosocial aspects of pediatric care to interns, residents and fellows specializing in child and adolescent psychiatry and pediatric psychology. We also offer educational programs and practicum clinical experiences to medical and psychology graduate students from the community.
- Psychology fellowship training program
- Psychology externship training program
- Psychology Internship training program
- Program website is forthcoming. For program information, please contact: Stephanie Drabble, LCSW (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Clinical and Research Opportunities for Pre-medical and Medical Students
- Summer Underrepresented Minority Medical Student Research (SUMMR) Program: This program encourages the participation of underrepresented minority summer scholars who will spend time in both clinical and research environments working with international experts in pediatric care and child health research.
UPHS-CHOP Alliance of Minority Physicians Visiting Clerkships for Students Underrepresented in Medicine: This program allows fourth year medical students to complete sub-internships in a selected subspeciality which includes Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and General Psychiatry.
- Continuing Medical Education: The DCAPBS Behavioral Health Education Committee has developed webinars for healthcare professionals looking to continue their professional development and training.