Mitochondrial Medicine Resources for Professionals
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia provides tools and teaching materials for professionals treating mitochondrial disease.
Mitochondrial Medicine held a virtual symposium on Sept. 19, 2022. The symposium focused on clinical research updates and discussion of approaches to optimizing outcomes by providing multi-disciplinary family support services. Sessions included:
- CHOP Experience in Reproductive Counseling and Testing for mtDNA Disease
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing for Mitochondrial Disease
- Mitochondrial Disease & Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis
- CHOP Mitochondrial Disease Clinical Care Pathway for Hospitalized Patients
- Metabolic Acidosis in Mitochondrial Disease
- Adult Care Coordination in Mitochondrial Disease
- Importance of Genetic Diagnosis in Acute Care Management of Mitochondrial Disease
- Role of Experimental Drug Trials in Acute Management of Mitochondrial Disease
- Mitochondrial Disease, Pediatric Anesthesia & Beyond
- Anesthesia Care Practical Guidelines
All sessions from the 1st Annual Mitochondrial Medicine Education Day can be accessed here.
All sessions from the 2nd Annual Mitochondrial Medicine Education Day can be accessed here.
Click here to see our latest abstracts presented at UMDF Symposium 2022.