National Referrals and Partners
Children facing rare or medically complex conditions can see their futures transformed at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP). We partner with referring physicians and families to provide collaborative care and innovative treatments from before birth to adulthood. With a local ambassador available 24/7, your personalized connection to CHOP is only a phone call away.
Partnering with us is easy!
Our National Patient Services team is here to provide an easy and streamlined experience for families and referring physicians, including:
- Ongoing communication between CHOP and referring physicians
- Centralized coordination of intake process to facilitate prompt access to care
- Personalized service by an experienced clinical intake team
- Dedicated financial counseling with expertise navigating out-of-state insurance plans
- Live intake team available to you 7 a.m. to 9:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
To make a referral or request an appointment, contact us at 267-426-6298 or email us at CHOPUSA@email.chop.edu.
- CHOP is home to world-leading innovative programs. Learn more about the programs and services we support.
- Read case studies from CHOP physicians.
- View resources for professionals.
Connect with us
Our team is available to assist with patient referrals and your questions about rare or complex cases.