Dr. Grachen provides patient care to patients within the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and serves on numerous multidisciplinary quality improvement committees.
Education and Training
- Pharmacy Practice (PGY-1) – West Virginia University Medicine, J.W. Ruby Memorial Hospital
- Pediatric Specialty (PGY-2) – West Virginia University Medicine Children’s Hospital
- PharmD – Duquesne University School of Pharmacy, Pittsburgh, PA
Titles and Academic Titles
Clinical Pharmacy Specialist, Pediatric Critical Care
Residency Preceptor, Pharmacy Residency Program
Departments and Services
- Sedation and analgesia
- Infectious diseases
Leadership and Memberships
- Pediatric Pharmacy Association (PPA)
- Society of Critical Care Medicine (SCCM)
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP)
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP)
Patient Experience Ratings
About the Patient Experience Rating System
The Patient Experience Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions shown above from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
We are committed to true transparency. However, to ensure the comments are fair and correctly attributed, we review each one before posting to the website. We exclude entire comments that disclose patient's protected health information, are off-topic, or include other confidential or inappropriate content. Comments will appear on provider bios only if providers have a minimum number of comments.
Comments are shared internally for education purposes to ensure that we are doing our very best for the patients and families for whom we are privileged to care.
The comments are submitted by patients and families and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not reflect the views of Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.