Education and Training

Board Certification

Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology from the American Speech Hearing Association (ASHA)

Undergraduate Degree

BA in Communication Sciences and Disorders - University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA

Graduate Degree

MS in Speech-Language Pathology - Columbia University Teachers College City, New York, NY

Titles and Academic Titles

Speech-Language Pathologist

Departments and Services