Education and Training

Board Certification

Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC/SLP) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association

Undergraduate Degree

BA in Communication Sciences and Disorders - School of Education at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI

Graduate Degree

MA in Speech Language Pathology - Northwestern University, Chicago, IL

Titles and Academic Titles

Senior Speech-Language Pathologist

Departments and Services

Research Interests

Fluency and motor speech disorders

Leadership and Memberships

Memberships in Professional Organizations

American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)

- Special Interest Group: Fluency