Connect with patients, teens and families who understand what it's like to live with eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE) and related eosinophilic disorders. CHOP’s Center for Pediatric Eosinophilic Disorders is hosting a series of virtual group sessions this winter and spring for patients and families.
Each session will be led by members of CHOP’s gastrointestinal psychosocial team and is geared to a particular age group of children or teens with EOE. Some also include parents or caregivers. All sessions will be held virtually from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. on the dates listed below, using a secure video platform.
Events in this series include:
- Wednesday, Jan. 11, 2023 – for teens aged 13-18
- Wednesday, Feb. 8, 2023 – for parents of children aged 8 and younger
- Wednesday, March 8, 2023 – for youth aged 9 to 12 and their parents/caregivers
- Wednesday, April 12, 2023 – for parents of children aged 12 and older
- Wednesday, May 10, 2023 – for teens aged 13-18
To register, please contact email@example.com and indicate which support group or groups you’d like to attend. After registration, the EoE team will email you with a link to join us on Microsoft Teams.
The Center for Pediatric Eosinophilic Disorders treats children with eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE), as well as other eosinophilic disorders, such as eosinophilic gastroenteritis. A team of specialists from four disciplines works together to diagnose and provide treatment for children with this relatively new condition.