Resources for FBO Members
These facts about Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and inspiring stories are tailored to the hospital’s premier philanthropic ambassadors.
Our numbers tell an amazing story. Did you know that last year we had 1.38 million outpatient visits? See all our annual statistics and financials for fiscal year 2018.
This curated selection of videos highlights our astonishing work and our amazing patient families.
- For Tomorrow's Breakthroughs: Campaign Videos Playlist
- Conjoined Twins Abby and Erin Delaney: A Year in the Life
- The Delaney Twins: A Progress Report
- Blindness to Sight: Hannah R.'s Story
- Gaining a Voice: Hannah L.'s Story
- Research is Hope: Jillian's Story
Breaking Through with Madeline Bell, Podcast
CHOP’s President and CEO talks to CHOP’s scientists and physicians about their work, their inspiration and their “breakthrough moments.” Listen on iTunes or Podbean.
Read about patients whose lives were transformed by the care they received at CHOP, and about donors who make our work possible. Visit our story library.