Review the video presentations given by experts from Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) at our IBD Education Day.
- Brief IBD Overview, by Art Kastl, MD
- IBD Medications and Safety Considerations, by Máire A. Conrad, MD, MS
- The ABCs of VEO-IBD, Judith R. Kelsen, MD, and IBD-VEO Team
- Future Therapies, by Trusha Patel, MD
- IBD Clinical Trials: What’s available to me? by Ronen E. Stein, MD
- COVID-19 and Vaccination, by Elana Mitchel, MD
- Diet and Nutrition, by Jessica Breton, MD
- Psychosocial and Support Resources, by Christina E. Holbein, PhD, and Muzna Gulamali, MSW
- Integrative Health, by Maria R. Mascarenhas, MBBS, Srisindu Vellani, MD; and Lindsey G. Albenberg, DO
- An Expert Panel, moderated by Andrew B. Grossman, MD
- A Patient Panel, moderated by Janine McDermott, BSN, RN, CPN, and Jamie L. Stevenson
- IBD Education Day Cooking Demo with Vetri
Please join us next year, 2/27/2022 for the 31st annual Inflammatory Bowel Disease Education Day.