Review the video presentations given by experts from Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) at our IBD Education Day.
- IBD Medications and Safety Considerations, Máire A. Conrad, MD
- The Future of IBD Therapy, Trusha Patel, MD
- IBD Clinical Trials and Research: What’s available to me?, Ronen E. Stein, MD
- Fueling a Healthy Gut for Pediatric IBD, Jessica Breton, MD and Natalie Stoner, RD, CSP, LDN
- COVID-19 and Pediatric IBD, Elana Mitchel, MD
- Navigating Insurance and Financial Resources, Muzna Gulamali, MSW and Dana Harmer, BS
- Pediatric IBD Psychosocial Updates and Resources, Christina E. Holbein, PhD
- IBD Family Research Council
- Patient Panel, Moderators: Janine McDermott, MSN and Jamie Scaramuzzi, BSN
- Expert Panel, Moderator: Andrew B. Grossman, MD
- Integrative Health breakout session
- The ABCs of VEO-IBD breakout session
Please join us next year, 2/26/2023 for the 32nd annual Inflammatory Bowel Disease Education Day.