Primary pediatric care in Central Bucks County, PA, is part of the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Care Network.
It is understandable to have fears about going to the doctor's office in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, but it's more important than ever to make sure your child visits the doctor. Please don't delay care. Watch this video for more information.
Pediatric Health Tips
Help keep your family healthy and safe with kids health and wellness information from the experts at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. You can also browse information about caring for your baby, toddler, preschooler, school-age child or teenager.
- Advice for a Safe Summer in the Era of COVID-19
- Why It's Important to Be Up to Date on Vaccines
- Staying Safe at Summer Camp in the Age of COVID-19
- Why Well-Child Visits Matter
- Talking about Scary Topics with Kids
- Fever in Kids
Our team of experienced, board-certified pediatricians offer the best available primary care services to your child.