Now more than ever in the time of COVID-19, the health of every family member is crucial. Get resources to keep kids safe and healthy this flu season, including convenient flu shot appointments.
Primary pediatric care in Central Bucks County, PA, is part of the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Care Network.
It is understandable to have fears about going to the doctor's office in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, but it's more important than ever to make sure your child visits the doctor. Please don't delay care. We have many precautions in place to keep you and your child safe. Read about what to expect when you come to one of our primary care offices, or watch this video for more.
Pediatric Health Tips
Help keep your family healthy and safe with kids health and wellness information from the experts at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. You can also browse information about caring for your baby, toddler, preschooler, school-age child or teenager.
- Celebrating Holidays Safely During COVID-19
- Stopping the Flu/COVID-19 Collision
- My Child Got Sent Home Sick: Now What?
- Why It's Important to Be Up to Date on Vaccines
- My Child Has a Fever: Now What?
- Child Care During COVID: Is it Safe?
- Headaches in Children: When to Worry
Our team of experienced, board-certified pediatricians offer the best available primary care services to your child.