Medication refill requests
- Call 610-358-2778, or log on to MyCHOP to request medication refills.
- Medication refill requests take up to three business days to complete.
- A nurse may call you if an appointment is required to complete the request
- Call 610-358-2775, or log on to MyCHOP to request a specialist insurance referral.
- Referral requests take three business days to complete.
- If your primary care provider did not refer you to the specialist, a managed care coordinator may contact you for additional information. This may delay the referral.
During the visit:
- Bring all forms needed to scheduled visits.
- Please complete all known personal information in advance.
Outside the visit:
- All form requests take five business days to complete. A fee of $10 is required. Please allow this time for processing.
Medical records requests
- Log on to MyCHOP to check for information first.
- You can request a copy of your child’s medical records at any time by completing a HIPAA release form in the office.
- Copies of your child's full medical record may take 10 business days to process.
Virtual driving tests
In partnership with NJM Insurance Group, we are proud to offer simulated driving assessments for our teen patients. This innovative assessment is powered by Ready-Assess™, a software that gauges a teen’s ability to drive safely and avoid crashes. Ask about taking a virtual driving test at your teen's next visit to prepare them to drive safely.