Whether your child is entering daycare or school, or wants to participate in organized recreational activities, you may be asked to fill out a health form detailing your child’s medical history.
At The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and the CHOP Care Network, we are happy to help you get the medical records you need, when you need them.
In most cases, your child must have been seen at a CHOP Care Network location for a complete check-up within the past 12 months for us to complete these forms. If this is not the case, you will need to schedule an office visit for your child.
Health forms are completed at the time of your child's physical exam. Please remember to bring the forms to your child’s visit. Your child’s provider will print a health form (including immunizations) at the time of your child’s well visit. This form can be copied and used throughout the year.
If you need a health form completed at a different time, a $10 fee will be charged for each form (with a maximum of $30 per submission). Please allow 7-10 business days after payment for these forms to be completed.
If you need a health form in a hurry, we will do our best to accommodate you. There is a $20 rush fee for a form that needs to be picked up within 24 hours. If we receive a rush form on Friday afternoon or Saturday, it will be completed on Monday.
- HIPAA laws require written authorization for completion of all health forms.
- The Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association requires all athletes to have a physical exam after June 1 for completion of the PIAA sports clearance form for the following school year.
- Child Health Report (PDF) — used by most Pennsylvania daycare centers
- New Patient Registration Form (PDF)
- New Patient History Form (PDF)
- HIPAA English (PDF) — Authorization to release/obtain information
- HIPAA Spanish (PDF) — Authorization to release/obtain information (en Español)
- Assignment of Benefits, Release of Information and Statement of Assistance (PDF)
- Modified Checklist for Autism in Toddlers (M-CHAT English) (PDF) — autism screening questionnaire for children 18-30 months old
- Modified Checklist for Autism in Toddlers (M-CHAT Spanish) (PDF) — autism screening questionnaire for children 18-30 months old (en Español)