We offer vision and hearing screening, an on-site lab, tympanometry, spirometry, a comprehensive asthma program, parent education materials and many other services. We can also perform minor surgical procedures such as freezing warts, suture removal, and drainage of abscesses.
Medication refill requests
- Call 215-247-1172 and follow the prompts, or log on to MyCHOP to request medication refills.
- Medication refill requests take up to three business days to complete.
- A nurse may call you if an appointment is required to complete the request.
- Call 215-247-1172 and follow the prompts, or log on to MyCHOP to request a specialist insurance referral.
- Referral requests take up to three business days to complete.
- If your primary care provider did not refer you to the specialist, a nurse may contact you for additional information. This may delay the referral.
During the visit:
- Please bring all forms needed to scheduled visits and they will be completed free of charge.
- Please complete all personal information in advance.
Outside the visit:
- All form requests take seven to 10 business days to complete. Please allow this time for processing.
- A $10 fee will be applied for forms not completed during a visit.
Medical records requests
- Log on to MyCHOP first to check for the information you need.
- You can request a copy of your child’s medical records at any time by completing a HIPAA release form in the office.
- Please note that requests for the full medical record are completed by the hospital’s central Health Information Management department. These may take 14 business days to process.
Social work assistance
We have Social Workers available onsite. Please ask to speak to a Social Worker if you need assistance.