Medication refill requests
- Call 215-590-2178 and follow the prompts, or log on to MyCHOP to request medication refills. Medication refill requests take three business days to complete.
- A nurse may call you if an appointment is required to complete the request.
- Call 215-590-2178 and follow the prompts, or log on to MyCHOP to request a specialist insurance referral.
- Referral requests may take three business days to complete.
- Child must have been seen in our office for the problem first. If not, you may be contacted by our referral coordinator and this may delay your referral.
During the visit:
- Please bring all forms needed to scheduled visits.
- Please complete all personal information in advance.
Outside the visit:
- All form requests may take up to five business days to complete. Please allow this time for processing.
- There is a $10 fee for forms completed outside of well visits. For forms needed within 48 hours, there is a $25 fee.
Medical records requests
- Log on to MyCHOP first to check for the information you need.
- You can request a copy of your child’s medical records at any time by completing a HIPAA release form in the office.
- Requests for records may take 7 business days to process.
Virtual driving tests
In partnership with NJM Insurance Group, we are proud to offer simulated driving assessments for our teen patients. This innovative assessment is powered by Ready-Assess™, a software that gauges a teen’s ability to drive safely and avoid crashes. Ask about taking a virtual driving test at your teen's next visit to prepare them to drive safely.
We partner with the Pediatric Research Consortium (PeRC). If you are interested in participating in a study, speak to your provider about research projects that may be a fit for your family.