Medication refill requests
- Call 610-384-9500, or log on to MyCHOP to request medication refills.
- Medication refill requests take three business days to complete.
- A nurse may call you if an appointment is required to complete the request
- Call 610-384-9500, or log on to MyCHOP to request a specialist insurance referral.
- Referral requests take three business days to complete.
- If your primary care provider did not refer you to the specialist, a managed care coordinator may contact you for additional information. This may delay the referral.
During the visit:
- Bring all forms needed to scheduled visits.
- Please complete all known personal information in advance.
Outside the visit:
- All form requests take 7 to 10 business days to complete. Please allow this time for processing. There is a fee for form completion outside of a visit.
Medical records requests
- Log on to MyCHOP to check for information first.
- You can request a copy of your child’s medical records at any time by completing a HIPAA release form in the office.
- Please note that requests for the full medical record are completed by the hospital’s central Health Information Management department. These may take 14 business days to process.