Medication refill requests
- Call 215-476-2223, or log on to MyCHOP to request medication refills.
- Medication refill requests take three business days to complete.
- A nurse may call you if an appointment is required to complete the request
- Call 215-476-2223 and follow prompts, or log on to MyCHOP to request a specialist insurance referral.
- Referral requests take three business days to complete.
- If your primary care provider did not refer you to the specialist, a managed care coordinator may contact you for additional information. This may delay the referral.
- Please bring all forms needed to scheduled visits.
- Please complete all personal information in advance.
- All form requests take 10 to 14 business days to complete. Please allow this time for processing.
Medical records requests
- You can request a copy of your child’s medical records at any time by completing a HIPAA release form in the office.
- Please note that requests for the full medical record are completed by the hospital’s central Health Information Management department. These may take 14 business days to process.
- You can also log on to MyCHOP to check for the information you need.