As you prepare for your visit, remember that we’ve moved to a new location at 318-B North Main St., Doylestown, PA, 18901. We’ve also taken on a fresh new name to better reflect our location: CHOP Primary Care, Doylestown. Our new space, located on the first floor, is bigger, brighter and more modern, with plenty of parking, and allows us to better meet your child’s needs.
At CHOP Primary Care, Doylestown, PA, we are committed to providing the highest quality care for your children. Part of the CHOP Care Network, our practice provides comprehensive primary care from birth through young adulthood. We look forward to partnering with you to help your kids stay their healthiest.
It is understandable to have fears about going to the doctor's office in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, but it's more important than ever to make sure your child visits the doctor. Please don't delay care. We have many precautions in place to keep you and your child safe. Read about what to expect when you come to one of our primary care offices.
Pediatric Health Tips
Help keep your family healthy and safe with kids health and wellness information from the experts at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. You can also browse information about caring for your baby, toddler, preschooler, school-age child or teenager.
- Making Vaccines Less Stressful: Tips to Comfort Babies and Toddlers Before, During and After Vaccinations
- Should My Child Get the COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Baby Formula Shortage: What Families Need to Know
- Right Care, Right Place: Where to Turn When Your Child Is Sick
- How Too Much Screen Time Affects Kids’ Eyes: Tips to Prevent Eye Strain
- Emergency Department (ER) or Pediatric Urgent Care?
- What Pediatricians Wish Parents Knew About Giving Kids Medicine
- How to Stock Your Medicine Cabinet Like a Pediatrician
- How to Help Children Grieve
- Why It's Important to Be Up to Date on Vaccines
- My Child Has a Fever: What Should I Do?
- Vitamin D Supplements: What Parents Should Know
- Separation Anxiety: What’s Normal and When to Worry
- Sleep Tips for All Ages and Stages
- Scoliosis: Early Detection Matters
- Why Well-Child Visits Matter
- Your Check-up Checklist: Preparing for an Annual Well Visit
- The Importance of Spotting Teen Strengths
- Stomach Bugs in Children
Our team of experienced, board-certified pediatricians offer the best available primary care services to your child.