Medication refill requests
- Call 215-836-1700 and follow the prompts, or log on to MyCHOP to request medication refills.
- Medication refill requests take up to three business days to complete.
- A nurse may call you if an appointment is required to complete the request.
- Call 215-836-1700 and follow the prompts, or log on to MyCHOP to request a specialist insurance referral.
- Referral requests take up to three business days to complete.
During the visit:
- Please bring all forms needed to scheduled visits.
- Please complete all personal information in advance.
Outside the visit:
- All form requests take 7 to 10 business days to complete. Please allow this time for processing.
- A form fee charge of $10 will be applied for forms not completed during a visit.
Medical records requests
- Log on to MyCHOP first to check for the information you need.
- You can request a copy of your child’s medical records at any time by completing a HIPAA release form in the office.
- Please note that requests for the full medical record are completed by the hospital’s central Health Information Management department. These may take 14 business days to process.
Virtual driving tests
In partnership with NJM Insurance Group, we are proud to offer simulated driving assessments for our teen patients. This innovative assessment is powered by Ready-Assess™, a software that gauges a teen’s ability to drive safely and avoid crashes. Ask about taking a virtual driving test at your teen's next visit to prepare them to drive safely.