Now more than ever in the time of COVID-19, the health of every family member is crucial. Get resources to keep kids safe and healthy this flu season, including convenient flu shot appointments.
CHOP Primary Care, Harborview/Cape May, NJ, is one of three CHOP offices in South Jersey that share a team of healthcare providers who provide high-quality medical care for children from diverse backgrounds. Our experienced team is dedicated to treating full-time residents of our area as well as visiting or vacationing families that may only be in the area part of the year. Our office is located on Route 9, next to Peace Token Tackle Shop and behind Home Depot.
It is understandable to have fears about going to the doctor's office in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, but it's more important than ever to make sure your child visits the doctor. Please don't delay care. We have many precautions in place to keep you and your child safe. Read about what to expect when you come to one of our primary care offices, or watch this video for more.
Pediatric Health Tips
Help keep your family healthy and safe with kids health and wellness information from the experts at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. You can also browse information about caring for your baby, toddler, preschooler, school-age child or teenager.
- Stopping the Flu/COVID-19 Collision
- How to Celebrate Halloween Safely during COVID-19
- Why It's Important to Be Up to Date on Vaccines
- My Child Got Sent Home Sick: Now What?
- My Child Has a Fever: Now What?
- Child Care During COVID: Is it Safe?
- Headaches in Children: When to Worry
- Prevent Eye Strain During Virtual School
- Scoliosis: Early Detection Matters
- Why Well-Child Visits Matter
- Your Check-up Checklist: Preparing for an Annual Well Visit
- Weight Gain During COVID-19
- How to Have a Productive Video Visit with Your Child’s Provider
- How to Soothe a Baby with Colic
- Helping Kids Who Worry About Returning to Activities During COVID-19
Our team of experienced, board-certified pediatricians offer the best available primary care services to your child.