MyCHOP is a free service that offers patients/parents secure online access to portions of their or their child’s medical record using a web browser or mobile app. With a MyCHOP account you can:
- Make appointments
- Request medication renewals/refills
- Send non-urgent medical questions
- View test results
- View/print immunizations
Please speak to our Patient Service Representatives to sign up for an account.
What are Video Visits Used For?
CHOP Primary Care, Cape May, offers video visits as an alternative to some in-person visits when it is clinically safe and appropriate to do so. Telehealth video visits can be a good option for many medical appointments, including consultations for certain acute issues and symptoms, follow-up visits to see how a treatment or medication is working, urgent care visits and more. Your child’s provider will work with you to determine what visits can safely and effectively be done by video.
When your child is sick
- Please call our office to schedule an appointment or receive nurse advice before going to the Emergency Department.
- To speak with a nurse, call 609-465-6100, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If the office is closed, follow the prompts to speak with an after-hours nurse.
- We see patients by scheduled appointments only. Please do not walk in to the office without an appointment.
We offer free parking.
Coming to an appointment
- Please plan to check in with your child 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- All patients should be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Insurance cards and copays are required for check-in at each visit.
Running late for an appointment
If you arrive late for your scheduled appointment, we may not be able to see your child, and your appointment will be rescheduled.
Please call 609-465-6100 at least 24 hours in advance to cancel an appointment. Failure to cancel an appointment in advance will be considered a no show. Well/Physical appointments are scheduled three months in advance.
Insurance and payments
Please call our Billing Office at 877-724-2467.
- Be financially prepared for your visit to a CHOP location.
- See a list of insurance plans accepted at this office.
We offer free interpreter services for our patients. Please request an interpreter when making an appointment.