CHOP Primary Care, Harborview/Smithville, NJ, provides high-quality care to children. Our practice is one of three CHOP offices in South Jersey that share a team of healthcare providers who provide expert medical care for children from diverse backgrounds. We treat full-time residents of our area as well as visiting or vacationing families that may only be in the area part of the year. Our office is located on Route 9, between Lowenstein's Funeral Home and Wawa.
It is understandable to have fears about going to the doctor's office in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, but it's more important than ever to make sure your child visits the doctor. Please don't delay care. Watch this video for more information.
Pediatric Health Tips
Help keep your family healthy and safe with kids health and wellness information from the experts at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. You can also browse information about caring for your baby, toddler, preschooler, school-age child or teenager.
- Advice for a Safe Summer in the Era of COVID-19
- Getting Your Child to Wear a Face Mask
- Why It's Important to Be Up to Date on Vaccines
- Staying Safe at Summer Camp in the Age of COVID-19
- Why Well-Child Visits Matter
- How to Soothe a Baby with Colic
- Talking about Scary Topics with Kids
Our team of experienced, board-certified pediatricians offer the best available primary care services to your child.