MyCHOP is a free service that offers patients/parents secure online access to portions of their or their child’s medical record using a web browser or mobile app. With a MyCHOP account you can:
- Make appointments
- Request medication renewals/refills
- Send non-urgent medical questions
- View test results
- View/print immunizations
Please speak to our Patient Service Representatives to sign up for an account.
When your child is sick
- Please call our office to schedule an appointment or receive nurse advice before going to the Emergency Department.
- During normal business hours, please call 609-748-2900.
- To speak with a nurse after hours (after 5 p.m. or when office is closed), call 1-800-387-1746.
- We see patients by scheduled appointments only. Please do not walk in to the office without an appointment.
Coming to an appointment
- Please plan to check in with your child 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- All patients should be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Insurance cards and copays are required for check-in at each visit.
- Free patient parking is available.
Running late for an appointment
If you arrive late for your scheduled appointment we may not be able to see your child, and your appointment may need to be rescheduled.
Please call 609-748-2900 at least 24 hours in advance to cancel an appointment. Failure to cancel an appointment in advance will be considered a no show. Well/Physical appointments can be scheduled up to six months in advance.
Insurance and payments
Please call our financial counselors at 877-724-2467 for any questions about insurance coverage or payments.
We offer free interpreter services for our patients. Please request an interpreter when making an appointment.