MyCHOP is a free service that offers patients/parents secure online access to portions of their or their child’s medical record using a web browser or mobile app. With a MyCHOP account you can:
- Make appointments
- Request medication renewals/refills
- Send non-urgent medical questions
- View test results
- View/print immunizations
Please speak to our Patient Service Representatives to sign up for an account.
When your child is sick
- Please call our office before going to the Emergency Department.
- We see patients by scheduled appointments only.
- To speak with a nurse during normal business hours, call 609-927-4235. After 5 p.m., or when the office is closed, call 1-800-387-1746 to speak with an After Hours Nurse.
Coming to an appointment
- Please plan to check in with your child 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- All patients should be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Insurance cards and copays are required for check-in at each visit.
- We offer free parking.
Running late for an appointment
If you arrive late for your scheduled appointment, we may not be able to see your child, and your appointment will be rescheduled.
Please call 609-927-4235 at least 24 hours in advance to cancel an appointment. Failure to cancel an appointment in advance will be considered a no show. Well/Physical appointments can be scheduled up to six months in advance.
Insurance and payments
Please call our Financial Counselors at 877-724-2467.
We offer free interpreter services for our patients. Please request an interpreter when making an appointment.