This online symptom checker can help you make informed decisions about what level of medical care your child may need, if any, and steps you can take to relieve symptoms at home. If your child has medical risk factors such as a weakened immune system or surgery in last 7 days, please contact their specialist.
At CHOP Primary Care, Haverford, PA, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality pediatric and adolescent medical care. Our physicians and nurse practitioners collectively have many years of pediatric experience and local community involvement. We are a mature group of healthcare professionals who have the expertise that instills confidence. Most of our new patient referrals come from our current patients who recommend us to others. We pride ourselves in making each and every patient and child feel as comfortable as possible during office visits. Parents are not rushed and we welcome questions and discussions.
Pediatric Health Tips
Help keep your family healthy and safe with kids health and wellness information from the experts at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. You can also browse information about caring for your baby, toddler, preschooler, school-age child or teenager.
- Feature: Navigating Sick Season
- Right Care, Right Place: Where to Turn When Your Child Is Sick
- How to Treat RSV at Home and When to Go to the Doctor
- Why You Should Get Your Flu Shots Early This Year (and Every Year)!
- How to Stock Your Medicine Cabinet Like a Pediatrician
- Vision’s Connection to Learning Problems: Keep an Eye Out for These Signs
- Should My Child Get the COVID-19 Vaccine?
- My Child Has a Fever: What Should I Do?
- A Pediatrician’s Family Vacation Packing Checklist: What You Need When Traveling with Kids
- Upper Respiratory Infection (URI or Common Cold)
- Why It's Important to Be Up to Date on Vaccines
- Emergency Department (ER) or Pediatric Urgent Care?
- When Your Child's Anxiety Is Worth Worrying About — and How to Help
- How to Survive When a Stomach Bug Hits your Household
- Vitamin D Supplements: What Parents Should Know
- Separation Anxiety: What’s Normal and When to Worry
- How to Help Children Grieve
- Sleep Tips for All Ages and Stages
- Scoliosis: Early Detection Matters
Our team of experienced, board-certified pediatricians offer the best available primary care services to your child.
Patient Family Resources
These are some of the most frequently accessed resources for families receiving care at CHOP.