At CHOP Primary Care, Haverford, PA, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality pediatric and adolescent medical care. Our physicians and nurse practitioners collectively have many years of pediatric experience and local community involvement. We are a mature group of healthcare professionals who have the expertise that instills confidence. Most of our new patient referrals come from our current patients who recommend us to others. We pride ourselves in making each and every patient and child feel as comfortable as possible during office visits. Parents are not rushed and we welcome questions and discussions.
It is understandable to have fears about going to the doctor's office in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, but it's more important than ever to make sure your child visits the doctor. Please don't delay care. We have many precautions in place to keep you and your child safe. Read about what to expect when you come to one of our primary care offices.
Pediatric Health Tips
Help keep your family healthy and safe with kids health and wellness information from the experts at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. You can also browse information about caring for your baby, toddler, preschooler, school-age child or teenager.
- Should My Child Get the COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Influenza: What You Should Know About the Flu
- How Too Much Screen Time Affects Kids’ Eyes: Tips to Prevent Eye Strain
- Celebrating the Holidays Safely During COVID-19
- How to Help Children Grieve
- Emergency Department (ER) or Pediatric Urgent Care?
- Why It's Important to Be Up to Date on Vaccines
- My Child Has a Fever: What Should I Do?
- Vitamin D Supplements: What Parents Should Know
- What Pediatricians Wish Parents Knew About Giving Kids Medicine
- Separation Anxiety: What’s Normal and When to Worry
- Sleep Tips for All Ages and Stages
- Scoliosis: Early Detection Matters
- Why Well-Child Visits Matter
- Your Check-up Checklist: Preparing for an Annual Well Visit
- Tackling Irrational Fears in Children and Teens
- How to Have a Productive Video Visit with Your Child’s Provider
- The Importance of Spotting Teen Strengths
Our team of experienced, board-certified pediatricians offer the best available primary care services to your child.