CHOP Primary Care, Indian Valley, located in Souderton, PA, provides comprehensive pediatric care to infants, children and teens at its office on the 2nd floor of Skyview Medical Center on Bethlehem Pike. Our office is located next to the Ford dealership and close to the Bucks-Montgomery county line. We offer evening and Saturday morning hours to make it more convenient for your family to see a clinician when needed, and our team provides your family with the best care in a caring, thoughtful environment.
It is understandable to have fears about going to the doctor's office in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, but it's more important than ever to make sure your child visits the doctor. Please don't delay care. Watch this video for more information.
Pediatric Health Tips
Help keep your family healthy and safe with kids health and wellness information from the experts at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. You can also browse information about caring for your baby, toddler, preschooler, school-age child or teenager.
- Advice for a Safe Summer in the Era of COVID-19
- Getting Your Child to Wear a Face Mask
- Why It's Important to Be Up to Date on Vaccines
- Staying Safe at Summer Camp in the Age of COVID-19
- Why Well-Child Visits Matter
- How to Soothe a Baby with Colic
- Talking about Scary Topics with Kids
Our team of experienced, board-certified pediatricians offer the best available primary care services to your child.