This fall, we're moving to a new location at 4 S. County Line Road, Souderton, PA 18964 (phone and fax numbers will remain the same). We're also getting a fresh new name to better reflect our location: CHOP Primary Care, Souderton. Our new space will be bigger, brighter and more modern than our current office, and allow us to better meet your child’s needs. The new facility will have plenty of parking and be located on the first floor.
CHOP Primary Care, Indian Valley, located in Souderton, PA, provides comprehensive pediatric care to infants, children and teens at its office on the 2nd floor of Skyview Medical Center on Bethlehem Pike. Our office is located next to the Ford dealership and close to the Bucks-Montgomery county line. We offer evening and Saturday morning hours to make it more convenient for your family to see a clinician when needed, and our team provides your family with the best care in a caring, thoughtful environment.
It is understandable to have fears about going to the doctor's office in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, but it's more important than ever to make sure your child visits the doctor. Please don't delay care. We have many precautions in place to keep you and your child safe. Read about what to expect when you come to one of our primary care offices.
Pediatric Health Tips
Help keep your family healthy and safe with kids health and wellness information from the experts at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. You can also browse information about caring for your baby, toddler, preschooler, school-age child or teenager.
- Should My Child Get the COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Separation Anxiety: What’s Normal and When to Worry
- COVID-19 and Kids: What You Need to Know Now
- Tips for a Safe, Fun Summer During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Preventing Drowning Accidents: How to Keep Your Child Safe
- Emergency Department (ER) or Pediatric Urgent Care?
- Why It's Important to Be Up to Date on Vaccines
- My Child Has a Fever: Now What?
- Vitamin D Supplements: What Parents Should Know
- Should I Give My Child Antibiotics? Preventing Antibiotic Resistance
- Little Bug, Big Consequences: Understanding Lyme Disease
- Sleep Tips for All Ages and Stages
- Scoliosis: Early Detection Matters
- Why Well-Child Visits Matter
- Your Check-up Checklist: Preparing for an Annual Well Visit
- Tackling Irrational Fears in Children and Teens
- How to Have a Productive Video Visit with Your Child’s Provider
- How to Help Manage your Child’s Anxiety around COVID-19
- The Importance of Spotting Teen Strengths
Our team of experienced, board-certified pediatricians offer the best available primary care services to your child.