MyCHOP is a free service that offers patients/parents secure online access to portions of their or their child’s medical record using a web browser or mobile app. With a MyCHOP account you can:
- Make appointments
- Request medication renewals/refills
- Send non-urgent medical questions
- View test results
- View/print immunizations
Please speak to our Patient Service Representatives to sign up for an account.
What are Video Visits Used For?
CHOP Primary Care, Kennett Square, offers video visits as an alternative to some in-person visits when it is clinically safe and appropriate to do so. Telehealth video visits can be a good option for many medical appointments, including consultations for certain acute issues and symptoms, follow-up visits to see how a treatment or medication is working, urgent care visits and more. Your child’s provider will work with you to determine what visits can safely and effectively be done by video.
When your child is sick
- Urgent sick visit appointments are available. Please call our office at 610-444-0113 to schedule an appointment or receive nurse advice before going to the Emergency Department. Our knowledgeable clinical staff are here to help you determine when an appointment is needed.
- We see patients by scheduled appointments only. Please do not walk in to the office without an appointment.
Coming to an appointment
- Please plan to check in with your child 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to complete all registration requirements.
- We will verify all of your current registration information at each visit.
- All patients should be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Insurance cards and copays are required for check-in at each visit.
Running late for an appointment
If you arrive late for your scheduled appointment we may not be able to see your child, and your appointment may need to be rescheduled. Please call the office at 610-444-0113 if you are running late, and speak to a patient service representative.
Please call 610-444-0113 at least 24 hours in advance to cancel an appointment. Our helpful staff will find another time for your child. Failure to cancel an appointment in advance will be considered a no show.
Insurance and payments
We accept most major insurance plans but it is your responsibility to check with your insurance company to make sure we are a participating provider. For patients not covered by insurance, ask our front desk staff about prompt pay discounts on the day of service. Please call our Financial Counselors at 1-800-664-7855 to discuss your out-of-pocket expenses. Learn how to be financially prepared for your visit to a CHOP location.
We offer free interpreter services for our patients. Please request an interpreter when making an appointment. We also have bilingual front desk staff and a bilingual physician.