Medication refill requests
- Call 610-444-0113 and follow the prompts, or log on to MyCHOP to request medication refills.
- Medication refill requests take one to two business days to complete.
- A nurse may call you if an appointment is required to complete the request.
- Call 610-444-0113 and follow the prompts, or log on to MyCHOP to request a specialist insurance referral.
- Referral requests take up to two business days to complete.
- If your primary care provider did not refer you to the specialist, a managed care coordinator may contact you for additional information. This may delay the referral.
During the visit:
- Please bring all forms needed to scheduled visits. If you have a MyCHOP account, forms can be printed from your account.
- Please complete all personal information in advance.
Outside the visit:
- All form requests require five business days to complete.
Medical records requests
- Log on to MyCHOP first to check for the information you need.
- You can request a copy of your child’s medical records at any time by completing a HIPAA release form in the office.
Social work assistance
If there is a need for social work assistance, our providers will discuss this with you at your office visit.