CHOP Primary Care, Moorestown, NJ, provides high-quality primary care for children from birth through age 21. Our experienced, board-certified pediatricians and advanced practice nurses provide a variety of resources for families, including same-day sick appointments and breastfeeding support. Our practice is growing — we schedule approximately 12,500 patient visits a year — but we are committed to maintaining a close relationship with every family we see.
It is understandable to have fears about going to the doctor's office in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, but it's more important than ever to make sure your child visits the doctor. Please don't delay care. We have many precautions in place to keep you and your child safe. Read about what to expect when you come to one of our primary care offices.
Pediatric Health Tips
Help keep your family healthy and safe with kids health and wellness information from the experts at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. You can also browse information about caring for your baby, toddler, preschooler, school-age child or teenager.
- Making Vaccines Less Stressful: Tips to Comfort Babies and Toddlers Before, During and After Vaccinations
- Should My Child Get the COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Baby Formula Shortage: What Families Need to Know
- Right Care, Right Place: Where to Turn When Your Child Is Sick
- How Too Much Screen Time Affects Kids’ Eyes: Tips to Prevent Eye Strain
- Emergency Department (ER) or Pediatric Urgent Care?
- What Pediatricians Wish Parents Knew About Giving Kids Medicine
- How to Stock Your Medicine Cabinet Like a Pediatrician
- How to Help Children Grieve
- Why It's Important to Be Up to Date on Vaccines
- My Child Has a Fever: What Should I Do?
- How to Prevent Heat Stroke: Common Sense Guidelines
- Vitamin D Supplements: What Parents Should Know
- Separation Anxiety: What’s Normal and When to Worry
- Sleep Tips for All Ages and Stages
- Scoliosis: Early Detection Matters
- Why Well-Child Visits Matter
- Your Check-up Checklist: Preparing for an Annual Well Visit
- Stomach Bugs in Children
Our team of experienced, board-certified pediatricians offer the best available primary care services to your child. Our physicians have staff privileges at Virtua Memorial Hospital, Virtua Voorhees Hospital and Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.