As you prepare for your visit, remember that we've moved to a new location at 200 Marter Ave., Suite 100, Moorestown, NJ 08057. We've also taken on a fresh new name to better reflect our location: CHOP Primary Care, Moorestown. Our new space, located on the first floor, is bigger, brighter and more modern, with plenty of parking, and allows us to better meet your child’s needs.
CHOP Primary Care, Moorestown, NJ, provides high-quality primary care for children from birth through age 21. Our experienced, board-certified pediatricians and advanced practice nurses provide a variety of resources for families, including same-day sick appointments and breastfeeding support. Our practice is growing — we schedule approximately 12,500 patient visits a year — but we are committed to maintaining a close relationship with every family we see.
It is understandable to have fears about going to the doctor's office in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, but it's more important than ever to make sure your child visits the doctor. Please don't delay care. We have many precautions in place to keep you and your child safe. Read about what to expect when you come to one of our primary care offices.
Pediatric Health Tips
Help keep your family healthy and safe with kids health and wellness information from the experts at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. You can also browse information about caring for your baby, toddler, preschooler, school-age child or teenager.
- Should My Child Get the COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Separation Anxiety: What’s Normal and When to Worry
- COVID-19 and Kids: What You Need to Know Now
- Tips for a Safe, Fun Summer During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Preventing Drowning Accidents: How to Keep Your Child Safe
- Emergency Department (ER) or Pediatric Urgent Care?
- Why It's Important to Be Up to Date on Vaccines
- My Child Has a Fever: What Should I Do?
- Vitamin D Supplements: What Parents Should Know
- Should I Give My Child Antibiotics? Preventing Antibiotic Resistance
- Little Bug, Big Consequences: Understanding Lyme Disease
- Sleep Tips for All Ages and Stages
- Scoliosis: Early Detection Matters
- Why Well-Child Visits Matter
- Your Check-up Checklist: Preparing for an Annual Well Visit
- Tackling Irrational Fears in Children and Teens
- How to Have a Productive Video Visit with Your Child’s Provider
- How to Help Manage Your Child’s Back-to-School Anxiety
- The Importance of Spotting Teen Strengths
Our team of experienced, board-certified pediatricians offer the best available primary care services to your child. Our physicians have staff privileges at Virtua Memorial Hospital, Virtua Voorhees Hospital and Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.