CHOP Primary Care, Mount Laurel, NJ, provides high-quality primary care for children from birth through age 21. Our experienced, board-certified pediatricians and advanced practice nurses provide a variety of resources for families, including same-day sick appointments and breastfeeding support. Our practice is growing — we schedule approximately 12,500 patient visits a year — but we are committed to maintaining a close relationship with every family we see. Our office is located on the corner of Larchmont Boulevard and Marne Highway, across the street from 7-Eleven.
It is understandable to have fears about going to the doctor's office in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, but it's more important than ever to make sure your child visits the doctor. Please don't delay care. Watch this video for more information.
Pediatric Health Tips
Help keep your family healthy and safe with kids health and wellness information from the experts at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. You can also browse information about caring for your baby, toddler, preschooler, school-age child or teenager.
- Stopping the Flu/COVID-19 Collision
- How to Celebrate Halloween Safely during COVID-19
- Why It's Important to Be Up to Date on Vaccines
- My Child Got Sent Home Sick: Now What?
- My Child Has a Fever: Now What?
- Prevent Eye Strain During Virtual School
- Getting Your Child to Wear a Face Mask
- Child Care During COVID: Is it Safe?
- Headaches in Children: When to Worry
- Why Well-Child Visits Matter
- Your Check-up Checklist: Preparing for an Annual Well Visit
- How to Have a Productive Video Visit with Your Child’s Provider
- How to Soothe a Baby with Colic
- Helping Kids Who Worry About Returning to Activities During COVID-19
Our team of experienced, board-certified pediatricians offer the best available primary care services to your child. Our physicians have staff privileges at Virtua Memorial Hospital, Virtua Voorhees Hospital and Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.