At CHOP's Nicholas and Athena Karabots Primary Care Center, Norristown, we are committed to providing the highest quality care for your children. Part of the CHOP Care Network, we provide comprehensive care from birth through young adulthood. As a practice, we strive to be compassionate, caring and kind. It's our promise to be here for you as your child grows and develops. We are always here if you need us and encourage you to call with any questions or concerns that you may have.
It is understandable to have fears about going to the doctor's office in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, but it's more important than ever to make sure your child visits the doctor. Please don't delay care. Watch this video for more information.
Pediatric Health Tips
Help keep your family healthy and safe with kids health and wellness information from the experts at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. You can also browse information about caring for your baby, toddler, preschooler, school-age child or teenager.
- Stopping the Flu/COVID-19 Collision
- How to Celebrate Halloween Safely during COVID-19
- Why It's Important to Be Up to Date on Vaccines
- My Child Got Sent Home Sick: Now What?
- My Child Has a Fever: Now What?
- Prevent Eye Strain During Virtual School
- Getting Your Child to Wear a Face Mask
- Child Care During COVID: Is it Safe?
- Headaches in Children: When to Worry
- Why Well-Child Visits Matter
- Your Check-up Checklist: Preparing for an Annual Well Visit
- How to Have a Productive Video Visit with Your Child’s Provider
- How to Soothe a Baby with Colic
- Helping Kids Who Worry About Returning to Activities During COVID-19
Our team of experienced, board-certified pediatricians offer the best available primary care services to your child. Our physicians are fellows of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and have hospital privileges at Bryn Mawr Hospital and Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. Our nursing staff is trained to answer routine questions concerning childcare and common illnesses.