Medication refill requests
- Call 610-272-4550 and follow the prompts, or log on to MyCHOP to request medication refills.
- Medication refill requests take up to three business days to complete.
- A nurse may call you if an appointment is required to complete the request.
- Call 610-272-4550 and follow the prompts, or log on to MyCHOP to request a specialist insurance referral.
- Referral requests take up to three business days to complete.
- If your primary care provider did not refer you to the specialist, an order needs to be placed by the PCP in order to complete the referral. If the patient has not been seen for over a year, an appointment may be required. This may delay the referral.
During the visit:
- Please bring all forms needed to scheduled visits.
- Please complete all personal information in advance.
Outside the visit:
- All form requests take 3 to 5 business days to complete. Please allow this time for processing.
- A fee will be charged for forms completed outside the visit.
Medical records requests
- Log on to MyCHOP first to check for the information you need.
- You can request a copy of your child’s medical records at any time by completing a HIPAA release form in the office.
- Please note that requests for the full medical record are completed by the hospital’s central Health Information Management department. These may take 14 business days to process.
Social work assistance
We have social work interns available onsite from September through March. Please ask to speak to a Social Worker if you need assistance.