As you prepare for your visit, remember that CHOP Primary Care Paoli has moved to a new facility adjacent to Paoli Hospital. Our new address is: 2 Industrial Blvd., Suite 100 Paoli, PA 19301.
Our new space is bigger, brighter and more modern than our current office, and will allow us to offer more appointments and expanded services to better meet your child’s needs. Our new location is on the first floor, just a short distance from the parking lot, where there is plenty of parking!
At CHOP Primary Care, Paoli, PA, we are committed to providing the highest quality care for your children. Part of the CHOP Care Network, our practice provides comprehensive primary care from birth through young adulthood. We encourage all our families to connect to their child's health using MyCHOP. This tool lets you view medical records and test results, print immunization records, send your doctor a message, request an appointment, refill or referral, and more. Ask our staff how to sign up!
It is understandable to have fears about going to the doctor's office in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, but it's more important than ever to make sure your child visits the doctor. Please don't delay care. We have many precautions in place to keep you and your child safe. Read about what to expect when you come to one of our primary care offices, or watch this video for more.
Pediatric Health Tips
Help keep your family healthy and safe with kids health and wellness information from the experts at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. You can also browse information about caring for your baby, toddler, preschooler, school-age child or teenager.
- Returning to In-person Schooling During COVID-19
- My Child Got Sent Home Sick: Now What?
- COVID-19 and Kids: What You Need to Know Now
- Talking to Your Child About the Ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic
- Screen Time During the Pandemic
- Prevent Eye Strain During Virtual School
- Why It's Important to Be Up to Date on Vaccines
- My Child Has a Fever: Now What?
- Child Care During COVID: Is it Safe?
- Should I Give My Child Antibiotics? Preventing Antibiotic Resistance
- Battling Mental Fatigue
- Sleep Tips for All Ages and Stages
- Scoliosis: Early Detection Matters
- Why Well-Child Visits Matter
- Your Check-up Checklist: Preparing for an Annual Well Visit
- How to Soothe a Baby with Colic
- How to Have a Productive Video Visit with Your Child’s Provider
- How to Help Manage your Child’s Anxiety around COVID-19
- The Importance of Spotting Teen Strengths
Our team of experienced, board-certified pediatricians offer the best available primary care services to your child.