At CHOP Primary Care, Pottstown, PA, we are committed to providing the highest quality care for your children. Part of the CHOP Care Network, our practice provides comprehensive primary care from birth through young adulthood. We accept most insurance plans, and our doctors have staff privileges at area hospitals, in addition to CHOP.
It is understandable to have fears about going to the doctor's office in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, but it's more important than ever to make sure your child visits the doctor. Please don't delay care. Watch this video for more information.
Pediatric Health Tips
Help keep your family healthy and safe with kids health and wellness information from the experts at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. You can also browse information about caring for your baby, toddler, preschooler, school-age child or teenager.
- Why It's Important to Be Up to Date on Vaccines
- Getting Your Child to Wear a Face Mask
- Child Care During COVID: Is it Safe?
- Advice for a Safe Summer in the Era of COVID-19
- Why Well-Child Visits Matter
- Your Check-up Checklist: Preparing for an Annual Well Visit
- How to Soothe a Baby with Colic
Our team of experienced, board-certified pediatricians offer the best available primary care services to your child.