At CHOP Primary Care, Salem Road, NJ, we are committed to providing comprehensive pediatric care to families in Burlington Township, NJ, and the surrounding area. Our patients develop lasting relationships with staff at our practice because they know they can trust us and count on us to help at any time — day or night. Our office includes Spanish-speaking physicians and staff to ensure all families can communicate effectively about their child's health. Our practice is located on Salem Road in Burlington Township, NJ, next to KinderCare.
It is understandable to have fears about going to the doctor's office in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, but it's more important than ever to make sure your child visits the doctor. Please don't delay care. Watch this video for more information.
Pediatric Health Tips
Help keep your family healthy and safe with kids health and wellness information from the experts at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. You can also browse information about caring for your baby, toddler, preschooler, school-age child or teenager.
- Stopping the Flu/COVID-19 Collision
- How to Celebrate Halloween Safely during COVID-19
- Why It's Important to Be Up to Date on Vaccines
- My Child Got Sent Home Sick: Now What?
- My Child Has a Fever: Now What?
- Prevent Eye Strain During Virtual School
- Getting Your Child to Wear a Face Mask
- Child Care During COVID: Is it Safe?
- Headaches in Children: When to Worry
- Why Well-Child Visits Matter
- Your Check-up Checklist: Preparing for an Annual Well Visit
- How to Have a Productive Video Visit with Your Child’s Provider
- How to Soothe a Baby with Colic
- Helping Kids Who Worry About Returning to Activities During COVID-19
Our team of experienced, board-certified pediatricians offer the best available primary care services to your child.