We offer vision and hearing screening, an on-site lab, tympanometry, a comprehensive asthma program, parent education materials and many other services. We can also perform minor surgical procedures such as freezing warts, drainage of abscesses, treatment of cuts, removal of sutures, and treatment of minor orthopaedic injuries.
Medication refill requests
- Call 610-436-8611 and follow the prompts, or log on to MyCHOP to request medication refills.
- Medication refill requests take up to three business days to complete.
- A nurse may call you if an appointment is required to complete the request.
- Call 610-436-8611 and follow the prompts, or log on to MyCHOP to request a specialist insurance referral.
- Referral requests take up to three business days to complete.
- If your primary care provider did not refer you to the specialist, a managed care coordinator may contact you for additional information. This may delay the referral.
During the visit:
- Please bring all forms needed to scheduled visits.
- Please complete all personal information in advance.
Outside the visit:
- Forms dropped off or sent to the office will require a $10 completion charge. Please allow 48 hours for form completion.
- For permit forms, please contact the office. There are requirements for completion of the form. We do not accept walk-ins for permit forms.
Medical records requests
- Log on to MyCHOP first to check for the information you need.
- You can request a copy of your child’s medical records at any time by completing a HIPAA release form in the office.
- Please allow 14 business days to retrieve and process medical records.